- To inflate the HoverDisc, simply insert the helium* tank's inflation
nozzle into the HoverDisc's fill valve. Fill with helium until the
skin of the HoverDisc tightens slightly. If the skin wrinkles, smooth
it out evenly by spreading the skin around the outer support rod.
- Lift the HoverDisc and see if it floats. Ideally, the HoverDisc
should slowly sink. If it floats upward, you may have overfilled it.
Overfilling may cause the support rod to warp or bend. If this is
the case, just let some helium out by inserting the included plastic
tube into the HoverDisc fill valve (Make sure the tube extends at
least 7-incehs into the valve).
- You can also inflate the HoverDisc with air - it won't hover, but
you will be able to throw it like a flying disc. Inflate with an air
pump, or blow air into it by using the included plastic tube.
- The HoverDisc valve seals automatically. However, if you want the
HoverDisc to look more aeordynamic, you can fold over the fill valve
and tape it down.
- Over time, it is normal for the HoverDisc to lose helium. Simply
refill with air or helium.
- If your HoverDisc gets punctured or develops a small tear, cover
the hole with clear packing tape. Warning: If the outer support
rod breaks, discard the product immediately and purchase a new one.
- The HoverDisc is designed for indoor. If you choose to play with
your HoverDisc outside, be careful - even slight wind can carry your
Be sure to check our entire line of HoverToys!
* You can fill your HoverDisc with Helium at any store that sells balloons
including most grocery stores, florists, and pary stores. You can also
buy disposable helium tanks at many large retailers, toy stores and